I like simple recipes. Just call me a simpleton! --oh wait... This green apple chicken "sausage" for breakfast is Paleo and Whole30 and just up my simpleton alley.
- 1/2 green apple (chopped)
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground sage
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well.
Separate into 8-10 thick patties.
Cook over medium heat (with coconut oil or ghee / clarified butter) 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
We would love to hear from you and about your adventures! Fill out the form below to leave a comment.